Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Industrial 500 Kg 1500Kg Biomass Boiler Use For Poultry Houses And Feed Mills||Capacity:||500kg To 20 Ton|
|Output:||High-temperature Steam||Material:||Q345R Steel|
|Fuel:||Biomass Pellet, Palm Shell, Rice Husk||Quality:||Strict Quality Detection|
industrial biomass boiler,
biomass fired boiler
Industrial 500 Kg 1500Kg Biomass Boiler Use For Poultry Houses And Feed Mills
1. Automatic feeding, automatic ash remove function.
2. Long life time, more than 10 years.
3. 62 years experience for manufacturing, mature technology.
4. Big furnace and heating area, advanced design.
5. Full automatic control, Protection devices for overheating, over pressure, lacking water, leak detection, flame out
6. Enough steam output, less heat dissipation, high thermal efficiency.lowest fuel consumption, lower power consumption.
7. With 95% high efficiency dust collector, more Eco-friendly.
8. The featured structure of the boiler: Threaded pipe, Airfoil flue , Convex tube plate , The backwater towards high temperature tube plate, Simple loop circuit, Dust separated chamber, big furnace, compact structure so on.
|Boiler Model||Capacity||Pressure||Steam temp.||Exhaust gas temp.||Design efficiency||Fuel consump||Main part weight|
1. Boiler’s actual capacity is 10-15% higher than name plate capacity
2. Improving boiler efficiency,reducing fuel consumption in largely
3. The boiler is heating up quickly and have high heat efficiency
4. Low original dust concentration,environmental protection and energy conservation
5. Boiler's hearth has a dust separation reversing chamber,it ensures that the original dust discharge concentration is lower,protection enviroment
Boiler design features
I. Sufficient and Steady Capacity
With efficient diabatic spirally corrugated tube, it is designed by using heat transfer and flow resistance technologies of Harbin Institute of Technology. The boiler’s actual capacity is 10-15% higher than name plate capacity. As the physical dimension and smoke speed of the spirally corrugated tube are rational, and the spirally corrugated tube doesn’t form soot or wear when the boiler normally operates, the boiler’s capacity and heat efficiency don’t reduce with the extension of operating time;
II. Rapid Warming and High Heat Efficiency
The main heating surface is installed in the shell, so it doesn’t leak cold air to the smoke side, and nearly a half of shell surface is heated. The boiler’s heating up time is one third shorter than other furnaces, and heat efficiency is the highest in various furnaces;
III. Low Original Dust Discharge Concentration, Environmental Protection and Energy Conservation
It uses new arch and hearth with large volume, the rear of the hearth has a dust separation reversing chamber, and the unburned dust particles fall to the hearth for secondary combustion, corresponding to primary dedusting in the furnace. Therefore, it ensures that the original dust discharge concentration is lower than national permissible value, reducing fuel consumption, and protecting the environment;
IV. High Steam Quality
The optimally designed feeding apparatus reduces overhigh water level in shell high temperature zone due to overheat; the optimally designed steam separator facilitates vapour gravity separation, and makes the steam humidity lower than 1%, obviously lower than national standard of 4%;
V. Strong Water Quality Adaptability
By adopting the advanced water circulation technology, it improves water circulation speed of high temperature zone, increases the flow of bottom water, and avoids sundries deposition and scaling, with stronger water quality adaptability than other furnaces, reducing fuel consumption, and improving operating time;
1. Food industry: steam can be used for food disinfection, cooking; Wine industry need to use steam;
2. Petrochemical industry: steam can be used to heat oil, to strengthen the liquidity of oil;
3. Foam, furniture production: the steam can be used for producing foam. When making furniture, wood needs to be dried with steam;
4. Filling block production:steam used for drying the aerated brick;
5. Washing ironing industry: generally used in laundry, including dry cleaning machines, dryers, washing machines, dehydration machines, ironing machines, iron and other equipment supporting the use;
6. Packaging machinery industry: labeling machines, sets of standard machine;
7. Bio-chemical industry: fermentation tank, reactor, sandwich pan, mixer, emulsifier and other equipment;
8. Food machinery industry: tofu machine, steamer, sterilization tank, packaging machines, paint equipment, sealing machines and other equipment;
Contact Person: Luna