Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Boiler Type:||Steam Boilers||Boiler Color:||Silver, Grey|
|Rated Working Pressure:||15bar||Design Fuel:||Sawdust, Wood Pellets|
|Boielr Structure:||Water Tube Boilers||Steam Temprature:||194°c|
|Rated Steam Capacity For Steam Boilers:||6ton/hr||Product Name:||6Ton Straw Dust Biomass Steam Boiler Conveyor Feeding Running Boiler|
6Ton Straw Dust Biomass Steam Boiler Conveyor Feeding Running Boiler
SZL Chain Grate Stoke Double Drum Coal Fired Steam Boiler
SZL is a horizontal biomass/coal fired steam boiler, with superior structure design and high thermal efficiency, innter ''A'' 'D'' type sturcture steam boiler. Biomass fuel can be coconut shell, bagasse, ricehusk, coconut shell, etc.
1. Sufficient output, safe and reliable operation
2. The design of cyclone reburning chamber in furnace resulted in the decrease of dust contained in the flue gas. the gas emission concentration shall meet the requirements of grade A environmental protection area.
3. Big furnace design activities, coal, fuel wood, wood scraps, etc all can be used as fuel.
Technical Parameter Table
|Model||capacity||pressure||Feed temp||Rated steam temp||Active grate area||Boiler heating area||Boiler efficiency||Weight||Dimension|
For know more about the boiler details, contact us.
Boiler work advantages
1. Large furnace volume, strong adaptability for coal, available for all kinds of biomass as fuel.
2. Large heating surface , boost pressure quickly, sufficient output,low energy consumption.
3. Fast assembly from factory, short installation time.
4. High boiler thermal efficiency, easy operation and long using life.
Boiler application fields
Food Industry---Industry steam boiler for food & beverage industry is used in the processes of distillation, sterilization, disinfect, extraction, drying, and curing, etc.
Sugar Mill---In sugar mill, steam plays a significant role for the processes of heating, gelatinization, and saccharify. The temperature needed is from about 30℃ to 80℃.
Wood Processing Industry---In wood industry, steam is significant for the processes of preservation, drying, digestion, and hot processing.
Contact Person: Luna