Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Boiler Type:||Steam Boilers & Hot Water Boilers||Boiler Color:||Customized|
|Rated Working Pressure:||1.0MPa,1.5MPa||Design Fuel:||Coal, Wood|
|Type:||Horizontal||Boielr Structure:||Single Drum Water-fire Tube Boiler|
|Steam Temprature:||184°c, 194°c, 204°c, 226°c||Rated Steam Capacity For Steam Boilers:||2 Ton/hr,2000kg/hr|
wood steam boiler,
wood fired boiler
2000Kg Coal Wood Fired Steam Boiler With Moving Grate Working Safety
Introduction of moving garate wood fired steam boiler
1. The boiler is equipped with drum and induced draft fan to mechanical ventilation, combustion equipment with compact dense hole grate, especially suitable for biomass fuel combustion.
2. By manual feeding, the flame through the back wall to the combustion chamber after the combustion, up into the airfoil flue, and then through the front smoke box thread smoke tube, through the economizer, air pre-heater, duster and induced draft fan to the chimney and finally into the atmosphere.
Combustion Processe of 2 ton Industrial wood Fired Boiler
The fuel burning at the furnace through, the exhaust gas flow from the boiler barrel bottom to the smoke window outlet on the Eight character wall, then enter convection bank at the both wings, next enter the thread smoke tube through the front smoke box, pass by economizer, dust remover, and induced draft fan, finally discharged to the atmosphere by chimney.
Technical Parameter Table of DZL wood fired steam boiler
|Boiler Model||Rated capacity||Rated pressure||Feed water temp.||Steam temp.||Active grate area||Exhaust gas temp.||Design efficiency||Main part weight||Delivery Mode|
|DZL20-1.25-AII||20||1.25||105||194||22.9||150||81||19.1||Assembled and Semi-Assembled|
The listed technical parameters are for reference only and can be designed according to different requirements of users.
1. Material of boiler drum / steel plate / tube.
Boiler drum material: Q245R,carbon steel, executive standard: GB713-2008
Tube material: 20# seamless steel pipe, carbon steel, executive standard: GB3087-2008
Still kettle material: Q345R, alloy steel, executive standard: GB713-2008
2. What is the height of chimney ?
The chimney is usually 30m, irrespective of the special circumstances.
3. What are the heat-resistance temperature of grate and furnace ?
The heat resistance temperature of grate is related to the grate material, the highest temperature could be as high as 1200℃, and the lower temperature could be 700℃. The highest heat resistance temperature of furnace could be about 1700℃~1800℃.
Contact Person: Luna